• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    My predicitions of the Glasto effect seem to be bourne out:

BBC Weather - Swansea
    Zen Chury Ommm!

Comment

Time to bugger off down the hill to the station.

I'll have a lukewarm shower once I get home since the water coming out of the cold tap is now lukewarm rather than cold.

It comes as a bit of a shock since I've had cold showers all through the winter.

Very bracing in an unheated bathroom in February.

<ZG in "hairshirt" mode>

Oh, and the webmail is still fecked on this box, I have to use the lab computer to read my emails.

Comment

I'd like to point out that I hold this thread responsible for both the hot weather and the coming lack of hot weather.

Comment

Home!

Still hot

Comment

This time thirty years ago, I was with a bunch of other hippies at Devil's Dyke, on the Wiltshire-Hampshire border near Shipton Bellinger. It was a warm day then too

Comment

Stone me it's warm.

Zeity has just dragged the ancient and almost unused "portable" aircon from under the stairs in ZeityTowers to the back bedroom in the ZeitParents' house.

It was a fecking sight heavier than I anticipated, but managed to get it upstairs, hopefully without rupturing myself.

It seems to work, sort of, with the hot air hose poking out of the window.

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
              I'd like to point out that I hold this thread responsible for both the hot weather and the coming lack of hot weather.
              That's all greek to me. .

This evening's repast was the usual fish, M&S chunky hadock, as is only proper for a ZeitTuesday meal.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 20 June 2017, 17:29.

Comment

Comment

Slight cooling breeze now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                    And global warming? Trump? Brexit? MayBot? Cretinism in general forum?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      This time thirty years ago, I was with a bunch of other hippies at Devil's Dyke, on the Wiltshire-Hampshire border near Shipton Bellinger. It was a warm day then too
                      Different from the Brighton one?

In any case....

Boom Shanka

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X