• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petrol station for lunch. It's quite a nice day here at the moment - very Simpsonesque

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      pooch certainly didn't like the wind and rain of the past couple days.
      Have you tried Rescue Remedy (basically brandy) or Valerian, which we've just started to use on The Dog (tw)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I suspect I've just sold a licence for plan b on a corporate level to a very large Indian outsourcer :
        probably need to finish writing it next week...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?

I have not been sacked from new gig yet - though several others around me are not having their contracts extended since the takeover.

Still wish you had joined me here?
          I am known by many as the last man standing around here
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            I am known by many as the last man standing around here
            Your hemorrhoids acting up again?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Have you tried Rescue Remedy (basically brandy) or Valerian, which we've just started to use on The Dog (tw)
              Thanks, I'll have a look at this -

Comment

Home!

Bit greyer here than it was over at ClientCo but, on the other hand, it's home

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  probably need to finish writing it next week...
                  You are really getting the hang of this outsourcing thing aren't you? Selling something you don't have for top dorra !

We are not worthy! Well done.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And there's this week's liver & bacon with onion gravy cooked & consumed.

It was very nice.

Though the bacon could have been a lot crisper if I knew how to do that.

I was thinking of going to B&Q since it's diamond discount day, but the weather is unpleasant so I can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      And there's this week's liver & bacon with onion gravy cooked & consumed.

It was very nice.

Though the bacon could have been a lot crisper if I knew how to do that.

I was thinking of going to B&Q since it's diamond discount day, but the weather is unpleasant so I can't be arsed.
                      grill it then mix in.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X