• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    by writing on here.
    Not quite I'm currently downloading the 140 songs the hotel wifi didn't download last night - only 30 or so to go.

After that I'm going to see if I can stream a movie via plex from home.

It's sad but it's either that or reading up more regarding the comedy show I'm going to spend this week trying to fix.
    Last edited by eek; 4 June 2017, 11:38.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      The definition of "binge drinking" is when you drink very large quantities, but not all the time.
      And Guinness is good for you, so that doesn't count.
      Nope its over 8 units in one go according to ONS. I'm estimating 4 + 10 on your consumption.

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/alcohol...inge-drinking/

I was just teasing because so many of us exceed that regularly.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        To the Chinese for dinner

The lady there is back from Antigua, where she went for a wedding, and she said she had a great time

She was quite lucky, as her flight back was with BA on Thursday - apparently there had still been problems and delays to flights on Wednesday, but things were running smoothly again by the time she headed home.
        I love Antigua though I must admit we only went there once 20 years ago. A truly beautiful country and the people were so much fun.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There's some feckwhit twat on the world at one saying that we shouldn't be nasty to the poor extremists.

I think it's the feckwhit presenter.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

It's quite warm, but the sun has just been obscured by grey clouds and the rain is scheduled to start shortly

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Afternoon from 30,000 ft. Virtually unlimited wifi so I'm going to make the most of it.
              by writing on here.
              That's the way Tim Berners-Lee planned it

Comment

My grass is green for the first time in months and I have to go and cut it
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  That's the way Tim Berners-Lee planned it
                  I think forums are more how Ted Nelson envisioned the future with people creating the content rather than Tim's approach of drill down linking. Although that argument is something I last thought about 23 or so years ago.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I think forums are more how Ted Nelson envisioned the future with people creating the content rather than Tim's approach of drill down linking. Although that argument is something I last thought about 23 or so years ago.
                    Worth remembering that TBL's earliest W3 browser included the ability to edit pages

Comment

My grass is green for the first time in months and I have to go and cut it
                      My grass is half cut. I chopped through the mower cable. Now I'm going to get half cut too.

Comment

Working...
                      X