• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZeitWashingMachine(tm) is about to conclude its cotton wash.

At a guess it ought to be a good drying day.

Though the humidity is a bit high.

Following which it's a quick wash on the duvet cover which hasn't been done for at least 2 years.

Comment

I remember getting stuck with ZeitPater's Rover P4 110 in Skewen, when I couldn't undo the wheel nuts with the wheel brace.

Fortunately someone else had one that did the job.

After which I travelled with a suitably sized whitworth ring spanner in the boot.

The washing machine is paging me.

Comment

Pleased to be able to announce, on this the hottest day of the year, that I have a cold

I felt it coming on yesterday morning. Throat like sandpaper today, and feel fairly rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Pleased to be able to announce, on this the hottest day of the year, that I have a cold

I felt it coming on yesterday morning. Throat like sandpaper today, and feel fairly rubbish
          Yes. That's wot I've got too.

Comment

The washing is spending much of its time horizontal.

That's when it's not wrapped itself around the line in a big lump.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Yes. That's wot I've got too.
              You have my sympathy, but on the other hand, it's nice to know it's going around. Getting something like this at the height of summer always brings out the hypochondriac in me

Comment

At the hotel, still feeling rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  You have my sympathy, but on the other hand, it's nice to know it's going around. Getting something like this at the height of summer always brings out the hypochondriac in me
                  Unless I drop dead in the next couple of days it seems to be passing.

Maybe it's one of these peculiar 24 hour / 48 hour things.

Then again, I've been boiling my bollocks off gardening today, so maybe that's helped.

Comment

Too hot...

I could go to the beach but the car is even hotter...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Too hot...

I could go to the beach but the car is even hotter...
                      I'm tempted to drag my 15 year old aircon unit out from under the stairs.

It would make the bedroom a good deal cooler for tonight.

However it's getting grey again, which isn't making it any cooler, but the humidity is atrocious.

Comment

Working...
                      X