• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I singularly failed to remove the cap from the 3 litres of Agent Orange that I purchased on Sunday.

There's 3 stages according to said cap & I can't figure out any of the bastards.

But it recommends spraying on a windless day so today's semi-gale is probably not good.

Plus I managed to squirt some on me from another container that I found in the shed.

It's been nice knowing you all.

Comment

The ZeitStandard(tm) Tuesday fish has been cooked & eaten.

Comment

A reasonable amount of what I take to be cirrus cloud is drifting in from a south westerly direction. I hope it doesn't thicken up and trap all this fecking heat in.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Unless I drop dead in the next couple of days it seems to be passing.

Maybe it's one of these peculiar 24 hour / 48 hour things.

Then again, I've been boiling my bollocks off gardening today, so maybe that's helped.
          Mine's a bit up and down. Hoping you're right and it starts wearing off tomorrow

Comment

"Feed a cold" they say. On that basis, I suppose I'd better get down to the pub for some dinner. It speaks volumes that I don't really feel like it

Comment

In the pub. Not sure if the walk of a mile or so has done me any good, but at least I didn't collapse. Now for a pint of Broadside

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                A reasonable amount of what I take to be cirrus cloud is drifting in from a south westerly direction. I hope it doesn't thicken up and trap all this fecking heat in.
                It's grey from horizon to horizon, and spotting with the occasional raindrop.

And it's still hotter than I'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Mine's a bit up and down. Hoping you're right and it starts wearing off tomorrow
                  I'm coughing a lot, and bunged up again, but it's difficult to separate the hay fever from whatever else I've got.

Comment

The garden seems infested with goose grass.

Happily enough it pulls up easily enough, though I suppose it then self seeds.

Comment

Night all

Comment

Working...
                      X