• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another week's venture Specifically into the 2017 General comes to naught.

Back to 2013 we go.

Have I mentioned that I received an Xmas card today?

I think it's been in the pigeon's hole for quite a while.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 31 May 2017, 13:35.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And another week's venture Specifically into the 2017 General comes to naught.

Back to 2013 we go.

Have I mentioned that I received an Xmas card today?

I think it's been in the pigeon's hole for quite a while.
      Was it from the ex-lustee?

Comment

Looking nice in the Caymans again.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/southcam/

Comment

Shopping done. It turned out I didn't actually need that much apart from beer, so I had "Approval needed!" shouted at me multiple times by a robot

Comment

I've also taken advantage of the turmoil in the kitchen to move the washing machine a few inches to the left, where it used to be. It pokes out a little further from under the worktop there because of fittings on the wall behind, but it used to vibrate a lot less because the floor's slightly less uneven. I've adjusted its feet and put some sheets on for a cottons cycle, so we'll see if the 1600rpm spin is a bit less cacophonous now

Comment

Shoulda boughta Miela.

See wot I did there?

Mind you get 100kg of washing machine up the staircase you've got might be easier said than done.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Shoulda boughta Miela.

See wot I did there?

Mind you get 100kg of washing machine up the staircase you've got might be easier said than done.
                Yes, it took them a fair bit of effort to get this one in

Comment

Excellent results from the relocated washing machine. Even on 1600rpm, it didn't generate a cataclysmic racket from wobbling. Strong and stable, you might say

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Excellent results from the relocated washing machine. Even on 1600rpm, it didn't generate a cataclysmic racket from wobbling. Strong and stable, you might say
                    All good so far, but whats for dinner .

We just had a Nepalese, I asked for my Lamb Rara to be very spicy but not too chilly hot.

They completely slayed it
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Exercise done.

Dinner eaten.

Watching the debate.

Only Rudd, Corbyn and Farron have manners.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X