• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's some feckwhit from Blackrock spouting nonsense on Pm.

Comment

Home!

It was a good run back; I didn't make it to the Northamptonshire border for the start of PM, which is a goal I seldom achieve, but I was only about thirty seconds late

I might have been back for about ten to six, but I had to make a detour onto the service road alongside the dual carriageway which has the same name as this road but with "South" tacked on the end, to drop off some post for the house with the same number which had been delivered here in error, as happens from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Didn't someone get sued recently for deliberately sending things like that to an epileptic journalist for daring to speak out about Trump?
        Arrested, I thought? It constitutes assault in many jurisdictions.

Ah, here we are: Seizure-inducing tweet leads to a new kind of prosecution for a new era - Chicago Tribune

Comment

In today's post, the annual magazine from the school's old boys club, just to remind me of how much I hated the place

A chap I actually remember, it transpires, was a musical director on the recent film La La Land and has, earlier in his career, performed with the likes of Annie Lennox and Bowie among others.

Nobody else from my time seems to have achieved anything of note this year

Paddy Ashdown, who was before my time, has a new book out.

Only a few familiar names in the In Memoriam column this year, and most of them staff; though a chap who was a much better trombonist than I ever was is gone, showing that skill with the trombone is no guarantee of longevity

It's all rather depressing, really. I should just chuck it in the bin as soon as it arrives.

Comment

Comment

Shepherds pie for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Shepherds pie for dinner.
                With veg.

Comment

27 degrees still in Murcia. Nice breeze, though that wasn't appreciated earlier when cycling up a mountain into it. Now sat in front of the BBQ waiting for the coals to be just right before a brace of sea bream are added. What occurs to me at moments like this is that it's not a bad life really, if you don't go to work or read the news :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    With veg.
                    Carrots, baby sweetcorn, mange tout.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      There's some feckwhit from Blackrock spouting nonsense on Pm.
                      Plenty of cretins spouting nonsense in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X