• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mandatory Friday Fish has been cooked & consumed, with some of the icecream, (BBE 2014 discovered in the freezer yesterday), for sweet.

Comment

Thunder!

It's not even raining at the moment…

Comment

The 16 minutes ended up being another 30 minutes after an hour's break. I forgot to do my time sheet and had to talk to someone.

Next weeks time sheet will be done in advance.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Torrential downpour has arrived

Hopefully there'll be more thunder and lightning too

Comment

Dinner has been lamb rogan josh, with the usual accompaniments; and I even went so far as to have some poppadoms with mango chutney by way of a starter while it was cooking

It's still raining out. I, however, am not out, so that's fine. Time for a film and a beer

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Dinner has been lamb rogan josh, with the usual accompaniments; and I even went so far as to have some poppadoms with mango chutney by way of a starter while it was cooking

It's still raining out. I, however, am not out, so that's fine. Time for a film and a beer
                was the spoon single or double dipped?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Finally got to watch Jason Bourne in UHD, now that Amazon have delivered a working disk. It only took a few minutes before we saw an IPv4 address in which one of the octets was 256 (191.256.20.14 or some such, it was) which is always annoying. Maybe there should have been some IP ranges allocated to fictional use, like the 555 dialling code in the US?

Other than that, it was OK for hokum. As it consisted almost entirely of him either being chased or chasing, it should probably have been called Bourne To Run

And now, an early night, as I need to make up for the early rising for the bin gate this morning. Goodnight all

Comment

Morning

Cloudy with a hint of dawns' rosy fingers here and there.

Time for breakfast before hitting the road.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X