• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Back from the pub. Subjects of conversation included COBOL, and Y2K bugs

Lot of police at the all night garage as I came past just now; looked like something to do with a bunch of young dickheads and a taxi

Comment

Comment

New laptop finally setup ready for London gig

Comment

Alas DD has managed to install netflix on the TV. Vampire diaries is on. A load of cack - apart from the cheer-leading scene.

Comment

Trapped in Llandudno today due to extravaganza. So named as the prices are extravagant.

Comment

Happily the fish overload stayed where it was supposed to.

Yesterday's entertainment was supplied by the Oz Customs show, replete with lunes, infested "non vegetable" ratan mats and fainting people, followed by The Good Doctor in his current incarnation.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

busy checking data for go live Tuesday.

Super it seems someone decided to link the attachments using the poke & hope method. Half of them failed...

Off to town in a minute.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Furniture rearrangement done, having a vast bow fronted chest of drawers in the front room is making things a tad awkward.

The vaccing frenzy is completed.

Lunch today, in a refreshing change, shall be a Pukka steak pie.

This may foretell the ending of the cooking of the Sunday lunch.

Which, in turn, would make the evening meals for the rest of the week somewhat of a challenge.

It'll be off to see ZeitSis, ZeitNiece, ZeitNephew & spouse this afternoon in Cardiff.

Out for a pizza apparently.

I must leave here at about 16:00 to get there in time to be ferried about since I have the horrors about driving in Cardiff.

Hope the Pukka pie is warmed up enough by then.

Beginning to realise how difficult it's going to be to fit all my claptraps into ZeityTowers.

I'll need to turn it into the Tardis.

Comment

Working...
                      X