• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Ommm...

Comment

I was in the shared kitchen earlier and a lady from another company came in and put the kettle on. She said "im going for a wee" and went to walk out. I said "too much information".

Of course, if the roles were reversed, I would be up on sexual harassment charges now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I was in the shared kitchen earlier and a lady from another company came in and put the kettle on. She said "im going for a wee" and went to walk out. I said "too much information".

Of course, if the roles were reversed, I would be up on sexual harassment charges now.
          Maybe she thought you were Donald Trump with the yellow hair?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Maybe she thought you were Donald Trump with the yellow hair?
            I think me shouting "make my tea : its women's work" was the clincher....

Comment

Just had a brief hail shower, that's the first precipitation in weeks. A bit breezy out too.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                ...on a conf call with the outsourced support team and the business. None of them know I'm going at the end of this week. This is hilarious. The guy running the call (from the Indian outsource company) has two problems:
                1. He refuses to stop speaking at times when he should be listening.
                2. When he eventually stops to allow others to speak, he doesn't listen. In fact he doesn't listen to the point that he then updates a presentation with things that bear no resemblance to what was discussed.
                welcome to the world of consultants & PMs.

Comment

I think me shouting "make my tea : its women's work" was the clincher....
                  did you grab her by the *******?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Just had a brief hail shower, that's the first precipitation in weeks. A bit breezy out too.
                    Had one of those last night. A nice head massage.

Just after baby bp was talking to skanks at the local park instead of walking away. I keep explaining that there are idiots everywhere and you have to learn to walk away.

I suppose if there is a war they will make good cannon fodder....

Comment

Had one of those last night. A nice head massage.

Just after baby bp was talking to skanks at the local park instead of walking away. I keep explaining that there are idiots everywhere and you have to learn to walk away.

I suppose if there is a war they will make good cannon fodder....
                      They would be too malnourished and unfit.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X