• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    "I've had a fall"

Oh, go on then..
    <-manly
    There was a 2 inch invisible height difference between the road and the pavement - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      There was a 2 inch invisible height difference between the road and the pavement - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
      It does indeed become a major obstacle for old people.

Hope you are OK though.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I thought you may have come unbalanced due to the huge roll of new £50s in your pocket.

It happens to the best of us
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          I thought you may have come unbalanced due to the huge roll of new £50s in your pocket.

It happens to the best of us
          Nope £20s. Problem with £50's is that most places don't take them full stop..

Comment

Nope £20s. Problem with £50's is that most places don't take them full stop..
            Never had a problem with £50's, must be regional thing.

Obviously you get lots of "experts", usually in small newsagents, that treat a £50 a bit like filth, but that is one of the pleasures of having them in the first place .

Also, If they had been £50's you may not have tumbled over in the first place, maybe take that as a lesson for the future
            Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 27 January 2017, 11:15.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Never had a problem with £50's, must be regional thing.

If they had been £50's you may not have tumbled over in the first place, maybe take that as a lesson for the future
              It's a regional thing I live up north. The most fun you can have is with Northern Irish notes....

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey and cold out

The weather thing reckons it'll brighten up shortly, accompanied by an increase in temperature to above freezing. Hope so; I want to go for a walk, then do the shopping

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Me thinks the bins have not been put out...
                Sounds about right.
                Oh ye of little faith! Up at ten to seven, went down and unlocked the gate for the bins, then back to bed

It was very frosty…

Comment

In other news managed to trip on way into clientco yesterday afternoon and have some lovely injuries.

Thankfully the security guards on the private site and clientco's Doctor were able to look after me.

Typing is however painful and I have a lovely black eye....
                  Ugh <- manly

Comment

Evening all 9.50pm, just back from the office. 2 hours in to cutover and the go live plan is already 90 minutes late. That means instead of me starting the next piece at 10pm, it's going to be 11.30pm. Should have it done by 4am.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Evening

Century.....

Comment

Working...
                      X