• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished off the beef & Old Peculier casserole from the freezer for dinner

I'm not that far from getting the freezer down to empty. But I think I'll probably have to get the new one before I get all the way there, as I'd quite like to get it sorted out before I start back at ClientCo.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

: wave:

Just got laughed at by the parking attendant as I showed him my pay & display before I got into my car.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Fecked up the microwave by running it for 6 minutes while it was empty, with the stuff I thought I was cooking on the worktop in front of it.

Mostly coz I was in a hurry to take a dump.

While the microwave has sort of survived it is shot.

Ho hum.

Another £35 down the drain.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all
              3 meetings so far today. Looks like 5 hours of meetings from people wanting project updates, about 2 hours of reading/replying to emails from people wanting updates, and that's pretty much my day mapped out for me
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey and a bit chilly out. In theory it might snow this afternoon, but it'll probably just skirt around us as usual

Comment

First day this week at Client Co.

Travelling in was dreadful.

Wished I hadn't bothered
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    First day this week at Client Co.

Travelling in was dreadful.

Wished I hadn't bothered
                    Commute this week has been from Bedroom to office via Kitchen.

That looks like the commute for next week as well - then a few days in Germany...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Commute this week has been from Bedroom to office via Kitchen.

That looks like the commute for next week as well - then a few days in Germany...
                      Indeed, also my favourite location. Usual service will resume tomorrow .

Unfortunately, I promised someone a F2F meet, nice person so decided to stick to it today
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X