• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    In other new I'm back in hospital as something got stuck last night. 🙁

Hopefully they'll be able to clear the blockage and send me home today.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Last timesheet signed approved and with agency to pay on 30th December....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

First full day of winter after yesterday's solstice, and it's a nice sunny day out there

Bit chilly, but hey, the earth's axis isn't perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic so you have to expect this sort of thing

Email from the agent this morning, telling me he's spoken to ExClientCo and they're expecting to have need of my services again in the New Year, probably towards February. Nothing definite yet, but I think I'll have a anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

First full day of winter after yesterday's solstice, and it's a nice sunny day out there

Bit chilly, but hey, the earth's axis isn't perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic so you have to expect this sort of thing

Email from the agent this morning, telling me he's spoken to ExClientCo and they're expecting to have need of my services again in the New Year, probably towards February. Nothing definite yet, but I think I'll have a anyway.
          That's definitely a
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Was sunny, now grey, wet and raining the sort of rain that makes one think it might have been snow a couple of thousand feet further up.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Woop! And deffo far enough away not to impact on any plans you might wish to make.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Woop! And deffo far enough away not to impact on any plans you might wish to make.
                  +1

sorted a lazy XMAS & Jan with work in Feb.

I suppose someone will remember I'm here soon and I will have to do some real work.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just looked and apparently I'll have had 6 weeks off until my next piece of work. God I hope I don't ever have to go permie again

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                      Just looked and apparently I'll have had 6 weeks off until my next piece of work. God I hope I don't ever have to go permie again
                      How's baby doing?

Comment

Working...
                      X