• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon cob for lunch, thereby confounding those who expected it to be a sausage cob, or a sausage and bacon one

Not so predictable after all

Comment

Nick's lunch when not near enough to a Greggs will be bread (probably cob) and pork (of some form)....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Very interesting first project from new client (and its got little to do with my day job)...

Oh and I'm getting a weeks holiday I wasn't expecting....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Nick's lunch when not near enough to a Greggs will be bread (probably cob) and pork (of some form)....
          There's a Greggs about three hundred yards up the road

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            There's a Greggs about three hundred yards up the road
            As I said other bakeries are closer

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              As I said other bakeries are closer
              Nah, it's just cold out and I had bacon in the fridge

Comment

Its funny my Dad is and has always been a bit of a foodie since I was very young, taught me all I know about meat, different breeds etc. fine cheese and wines....etc

However he confounds by rating Greggs and still insisting on Maccy Ds on occasions
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Its funny my Dad is and has always been a bit of a foodie since I was very young, taught me all I know about meat, different breeds etc. fine cheese and wines....etc

However he confounds by rating Greggs and still insisting on Maccy Ds on occasions
                  See? Greggs is Fine Food

I'll let MS weigh in on the question of Maccy Ds as I have no real experience of them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    See? Greggs is Fine Food

I'll let MS weigh in on the question of Maccy Ds as I have no real experience of them
                    So....a junk food part timer
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Home now and Mr C has been treating me like royalty.

Making me tea and fluffing pillows, I could get used to this.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X