• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apart from being a bit tired perfectly fine
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Suity..
      with that many kids you have to put the effort in.

Hope you guys had a good time.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

On the train home, pulling out of St Pancras

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Feeling a bit fragile....
        This. Very much this

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          On the train home, pulling out of St Pancras

This. Very much this
          Have made it home. Walked to Waterloo (couldn't face the tube) then walked home from the station, which helped clear the head a bit.

Lunched on Mrs eek's chocolate (delicious, thanks eek!) and am just about to go for a siesta. Pondy and I found another bar, so it was 3am by the time we called it a night, then small child in next room started wailing before 6.

It was a good evening though, nice to see everyone; thanks to those who made an effort and came a long way.

Comment

Home!

Having fallen asleep again after breakfast, I checked out of the hotel pretty much bang on noon, and made my way to St Pancras. I was wondering how to pass the hour or so I'd have to wait for my train.

This question was resolved when, alighting from the Tube, I realised my reading glasses weren't in my pocket, and a search of my bag confirmed they weren't in there either

So I hopped on the Tube back to Aldgate East and went back to the hotel. The receptionist radioed up to the housekeepers, and one of them went off to have a look, and found them still in the room

And then I went back to St Pancras again, where I now only had ten minutes to wait

Comment

A quite hideously grey and unpleasant day.

But at least it's warm

Comment

I've broken my Japanese Karaoke cherry.. Expect posts in 6 hours saying how tulip I feel.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I need to go out and the chip shop should be open.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And the shop is. There is some weird lady with a large kid in a baby harness on her chest. The kid is around 3.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      A quite hideously grey and unpleasant day.

But at least it's warm
                      Been raining steadily here all afternoon but, as you say, it's warm for the time of year

Comment

Working...
                      X