• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back into end clientco’s offices nice and early in order to pounce on people who are normally always busy. Since it was their Christmas party last night, I am anticipating they will have planned an easy morning for themselves. Shame that

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Better get up.
      Up dressed showered and already done 90 minutes of clientco work...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Back into end clientco’s offices nice and early in order to pounce on people who are normally always busy. Since it was their Christmas party last night, I am anticipating they will have planned an easy morning for themselves. Shame that
        Sadist!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Sadist!
          Nonsense. These are people from BigConsultancy, so you shouldn't GAS either

Comment

Interview done, in clientco just got to wait to find the result
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Finished for the day
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

There’s a hint of sunshine trying to break through the clouds over the Mersey. Not that I can see the river, just a bunch of factory tops. There is, however, a little boggy stretch of water outside the window where the gulls come to rest and preen themselves, and a family of ducks live. Either the ducks have swum off somewhere else, or they’re hiding in the rushes on the far bank. Over the tops of the factory roofs, beyond the Mersey, the hills of North Wales are just discernible though the haze. They’ll be the ones the A55 slowly winds it’s way up before suddenly dropping down the hill at Rhuallt towards Castell Bodelwyddan, I expect

Comment

2 hours of meetings.

Our big project and we have lost the PM apparently he wants to leave rather than work with me which is understandable. Only 3 months to go live

The 2 projects I did last year have enabled a doubling in win rate and a 30% increase in sales. Will I see any of it ? I doubt it.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Another grey, but not too chilly, day out there

Comment

It's that magical time of the year when my NHS Prescription Prepayment Certificate has to be renewed

Comment

Working...
                      X