• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
    Bridgwater services?
    No. regrettably far, far, North....from those dogging out posts

Wholesale Tea Shop Home Page - The Wee Tea Company - Wholesale Loose Leaf Tea and Tea Bags
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Arriving in 5… 4… 3…
      Without a link she won't come as she looks at referrals and then visits to see what's happening....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all
        Mount Ikoma is silhouetted against a faded orange sky as the land of the rising sun greets another day.

A bit more sleep overnight and I'm starting to think that the worst of my manflu is now subsiding.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all
          Mount Ikoma is silhouetted against a faded orange sky as the land of the rising sun greets another day.

A bit more sleep overnight and I'm starting to think that the worst of my manflu is now subsiding.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            No. regrettably far, far, North....from those dogging out posts

Wholesale Tea Shop Home Page - The Wee Tea Company - Wholesale Loose Leaf Tea and Tea Bags
            Aaaaarrgh! You done it now! Tam O'Shafter will be on your arse if anyone clicks the link.

Comment

writes bot to visit every 30 seconds....

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Aaaaarrgh! You done it now! Tam O'Shafter will be on your arse if anyone clicks the link.
                CUK has a resident tea pot for a reason
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Rack of ribs and chips for tea

I went rather over the top, even by my standards, in the number of chips I made. But of course an entire rack of ribs is itself a bit over the top, and the quantities turned out to complement each other perfectly

Comment

Killing time at digs before a phone call at 9

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Killing time at digs before a phone call at 9
                      Better get up.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X