• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise done. Sometimes Shankys pony is the easiest way to travel.

Need to find out which neighbour has my parcel. Thanks to Hermes lies about delivering it to the customer.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Email from Currys confirming shipment of the soundbar had tracking number but just empty space where the courier's name was supposed to be

After trying a few different companies I finally got a hit on the DPD tracking site, so at least I know where to look for updates now

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Too big for the locker.
        Yes, this is where my plan falls to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Yes, this is where my plan falls to the ground
          Amazon delivery sorted.

Contacted Amazon to complain about them giving estimates and then delivering days before. They rearranged delivery for when I will be in.

Found my missing parcel. Neighbour saw it dumped on doorstep so took it in for me. I emailed the retailer to inform them about their lying courier and why dumping on the doorstep is not the same as giving to the customer.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Cards written (the ones to my family, so need to be in my handwriting), presents wrapped, ski gear sorted for packing, next is service the skis.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Amazon Customer Services - 0800 496 1081

I expect that'll come in handy over the next month...

Comment

Football again this afternoon, apparently. The road outside should start clogging up any time now. Think I'll stay in - oh wait, I have no choice because I don't know when my parcel is coming

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Football again this afternoon, apparently. The road outside should start clogging up any time now. Think I'll stay in - oh wait, I have no choice because I don't know when my parcel is coming
                  Not in the near future if the road is clogged up...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Not in the near future if the road is clogged up...
                    He'll have trouble finding anywhere to park too

Comment

Ommm...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X