• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Being in a place where hardly anybody can speak English would be almost as good as having nobody else around at all
    trust me its not. They sniffle & shuffle etc.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      trust me its not. They sniffle & shuffle etc.
      Ah. Better to flee, then

Comment

Very busy outside traffic-wise. Apparently the soccer people have friends from Belgium popping round this evening.

Comment

Dinner has been a roast pork loin joint, with suitable accompaniments. It was absolutely delicious

Comment

Evening all. First day at new ClientCo done. Actually had a working laptop before 4PM - some kind of record I reckon!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              Evening all. First day at new ClientCo done. Actually had a working laptop before 4PM - some kind of record I reckon!

But… they might expect you to actually do something tomorrow!

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all WFH the rest of the week.

Lunch is in the oven - baked potato being slowly cooked to perfection
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

But… they might expect you to actually do something tomorrow!
                    Turn it on perhaps?
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Current clientco had a laptop ready and going at 10am on day one.

It's the biggest load of tulip I've ever had as a laptop...

Oh well it it probably costs them more a week than a decent machine would have cost in the first place...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X