• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At our cake stop today, I couldn't bring myself to part with my £2.60 for the mislabelled Millonnaires shortbread. Instead I had grammatically uncontroversial toasted teacake.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      At our cake stop today, I couldn't bring myself to part with my £2.60 for the mislabelled Millonnaires shortbread. Instead I had grammatically uncontroversial toasted teacake.
      Shortbread is good, but I think on a day like today - or maybe even for the season of autumn generally - a toasted teacake is preferable

Comment

Morning all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all
          Evening

Comment

Right, that's the links sorted out. I'm tempted to get an early night, not so much to be on the ball for ClientCo tomorrow as to make the time between now and finishing on Wednesday go by quicker

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Right, that's the links sorted out. I'm tempted to get an early night, not so much to be on the ball for ClientCo tomorrow as to make the time between now and finishing on Wednesday go by quicker
              I've decided that's a rubbish idea, so I'm going to have a beer instead

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Piece of egg and bacon pie (I'd call it quiche but we were in South Yorkshire, and at a Pit Museum cafe to boot, and that sort of thing can get you into trouble), slice of home made Victoria sponge (large) and a mug of tea.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  You mean Monday Links isn't made on Monday?? I'm broken
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    It is Monday, just not where you are.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      It is when I'm on the bench, whence they're supposed to come

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X