• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Deliberately didn't change the alarm clock and got up at the usual time this morning, which meant I had an extra hour to get some miles in on the bike and still be home at a reasonable time after the club ride.

Took 30 minutes off my personal best for 100 miles as well. All this training must be doing something afterall

Can now look forward to the extra hour in bed tomorrow before work.
    If it ain't logged on Strava, it doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      If it ain't logged on Strava, it doesn't count.
      http://https://www.strava.com/activities/760498766/shareable_images/map_based?hl=en-GB&v=1477834418
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Felt like a bit of a struggle to find enough interesting stuff for Monday Links this week, but it turned out OK once I started digging around

Think I'll get an early night while the benefit of the clock change is still there. If I set off ten minutes earlier than I've been managing, I can potentially save a half hour of journey time at the far end

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Still pretty dark out

It doesn't seem particularly foggy here, but if the forecast is to be believed, it will be once I get into the hinterlands of Northamptonshire…

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              Morning

Comment

Morning all

Are we all ready for another week of fun and excitement?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Morning all

Are we all ready for another week of fun and excitement?
                  Yes! When will it be?

Comment

Cat is such a tart. She likes Mr ms and sits on his lap. She never sits on my lap. He's away, so she's all curled up on my lap, purring away.

Which does mean I can't go and have my shower.

Comment

Shades of ZeitMog, who, prior to being saved from an early death in Bryn Mawr, used to curl up on my lap.

Once brought down to ZeityTowers, spent all available opportunities curled up on ZeitMater's lap.

Today's question from the H&S twonk: "Do you have any dimethyl hydrazine in stock?".

This last being due to the two explosions they had in the proper uni down on the front last week.

Chemistry hasn't been taught here for 40 years.

Come to that, the chemistry dept got shut down at the other place not so long ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X