• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far this morning I've been taken to work by ambulance and spent an hour giving a victim statement to the police.....

Full details to follow far later when I'm in the mood...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Tulip and found out or budget issues?
      Think its more the former rather than the latter, although a lot of the work the Permies are doing here is coming to an end so contractors are easy to dispose of
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tip of the day.

Don't disable the network adapter on a VM.

Comment

So far this morning I've been taken to work by ambulance and spent an hour giving a victim statement to the police.....

Comment

@ eek

Currently sat in the lounge at Schipol because I'd opted to travel earlier so I could visit the Privium people. I have the retina scan card and every time I go through, despite it recognising me, I have to go to see the immigration person. Apparently I have the same month-year of birth and first initial and surname as someone on the very naughty boy list. Which is nice.

Immigration chap said that they'd be able to "remove the flag" in the office. He lied.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              @ eek

Currently sat in the lounge at Schipol because I'd opted to travel earlier so I could visit the Privium people. I have the retina scan card and every time I go through, despite it recognising me, I have to go to see the immigration person. Apparently I have the same month-year of birth and first initial and surname as someone on the very naughty boy list. Which is nice.

Immigration chap said that they'd be able to "remove the flag" in the office. He lied.
              Had similar on holiday last year. Overtime we went anywhere that required a passport check I got held up. Apparently someone out there has a dodgy passport that uses my passport number. I clearly look nothing like them though as they always end up giving it me back and letting me in / out.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sign of a true contractor
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Tip of the day.

Don't disable the network adapter on a VM.
                  And this was sober? Imagine what you could have done if you took on option 2 last night?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

To make the hours up think I need to be here till 6.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

To make the hours up think I need to be here till 6.
                      So what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X