• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef chow mein for dinner

Well, my pathetic apology for a beef chow mein, anyway. I don't mind it, but I don't think anybody else likes it. In fact, I don't like it that much; it's just a change.

I ought to learn how to make it properly. There's a good-sized Chinese supermarket about fifteen minutes walk away, round the corner from the pub, opposite the Royal Infirmary, so it's not as if I'd have trouble getting the ingredients

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Scorchio!
      Very clear sky out there tonight, but it doesn't seem to be cooling things down much

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit of high cloud, but looks like it's shaping up to be another warm one

Comment

Morning!

Well, yet another hospital appointment this morning. This time I'm having a tube put down my nose.

At least the weather will be nice.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Morning all
                Good luck with the tube, Cojak.

Beautiful clear skies earlier when out dog walking, now the clouds are coming in.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Morning!

Well, yet another hospital appointment this morning. This time I'm having a tube put down my nose.

Have fun, or if you can't have fun, have a tube stuck down your nose

Comment

Morning!

The things you have to do as a permie to get a day off work....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning!

Isn't it technically up your nose?

either way
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X