• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

BTW, the likelihood is that both cars were damaged by mountain bikers, who have no concept or concern for people who live in the country, but like to come out from their smog-filled towns to trash the countryside (and leave trash in it as well). Sorry if there are a few good mountain bikers out there, but the majority give you a bad name.
    MF out on the bike again??
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hmm. Missed call from a mobile number. Googling it shows it appearing many times on used car ads on sites like Gumtree, placed by some bloke called Alan. Very dodgy

Comment

Afternoon all

I miss last weekend already. It lasted longer than my recent previous weekends have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Afternoon all

I miss last weekend already. It lasted longer than my recent previous weekends have done.
          But Friday's only 3 days away.

Comment

Knackered today

Still over an hour to go…

Comment

Off to pick up holiday drugs later.

Here come the Malarone dreams ...
              (those who have taken them before will know exactly what I'm talking about)
              (those who live in a fantasy world where they dream of being me - i.e. M.F. will tell you about them but have never experienced them)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home!

Bit warm out there

Comment

Still no sign of Zeity I see. I hope he comes back

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Still no sign of Zeity I see. I hope he comes back
                    WHS.

Come back, O lizardly one.

Comment

Scorchio!

Just watched a program on the evils of badgers - apparently while they like eggs they prefer bakewell tart.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X