• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Very grey, damp, and windy here, though it seems to have stopped raining for now

Comment

Morning Nick
      3 days 2 hours of meetings in Japanese with no translation left to go.

6 hours in and seppuku is looking like an option.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all. Another glorious summers day, grey, damp and windy.

Client co. offering another 3 months. It's local and the money is OK but I've been bored pretty much since I started. A few bits happening with agencies but nothing definite yet.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Morning all. Another glorious summers day, grey, damp and windy.

Client co. offering another 3 months. It's local and the money is OK but I've been bored pretty much since I started. A few bits happening with agencies but nothing definite yet.

A tale as old as time, which is the greater evil; boredom while billing, or the list of jobs MrsB has waiting for you when you are benched
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Darling daughter harassed me so much I finally agreed to upgrade my phone. From a phone only to an iPhone 5s.

I am too scared to use it. And the buttons are too small for my big fingers.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Darling daughter harassed me so much I finally agreed to upgrade my phone. From a phone only to an iPhone 5s.

I am too scared to use it. And the buttons are too small for my big fingers.....
              5s only has one button (if we ignore the on/off and volume)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                5s only has one button (if we ignore the on/off and volume)

Its true. I should have said the on screen keyboard is too small. At least, that's the reason I gave for texting Mrs BP yesterday "I hope you die" instead of "I love you darling"....

Comment

Mrs BP has her friend staying at the moment. A very nice Swedish blonde girl. With massive norks....

Comment

I do miss Zeity. I hope he returns soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Mrs BP has her friend staying at the moment. A very nice Swedish blonde girl. With massive norks....
                      Do you think you're up to disappointing multiple women at the same time?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X