• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still awaiting a contract from the pimps. The first one they sent passed QDOS but it needs some detail re the schedule, which i've procured on their behalf from the client and advised them of. Should just be a cut and paste job. They really are trying my patience.

So, assuming this is my last day on the bench, I've fished suits and shirts from the wardrobe (dry cleaning tickets from April), polished my shoes (a spider appears to have thought the left hand one would make a good home) and packed a bunch of other 'staying away' type things. I've also packed a weekend away bag, for i'm off in Scotland this afternoon. Just hoping i've not missed anything fundamental, it's quite a shock to the system

Comment

Oh, and as of right now, it's not actually raining

Comment

Bacon and sausage baguette has arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Still awaiting a contract from the pimps. The first one they sent passed QDOS but it needs some detail re the schedule, which i've procured on their behalf from the client and advised them of. Should just be a cut and paste job. They really are trying my patience.

So, assuming this is my last day on the bench, I've fished suits and shirts from the wardrobe (dry cleaning tickets from April), polished my shoes (a spider appears to have thought the left hand one would make a good home) and packed a bunch of other 'staying away' type things. I've also packed a weekend away bag, for i'm off in Scotland this afternoon. Just hoping i've not missed anything fundamental, it's quite a shock to the system
          Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bacon and sausage baguette has arrived!
            Poached Egg on Avacado & Salad for brekkies. Bloomin diets.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Headache from last night finally subsiding as the ClientCo manager announces he's heard of a good bar for us all to go to. It's called Garage 39. 35 minutes for the paracetamol to kick in, then back to the scene of last night's carnage.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Headache from last night finally subsiding as the ClientCo manager announces he's heard of a good bar for us all to go to. It's called Garage 39. 35 minutes for the paracetamol to kick in, then back to the scene of last night's carnage.
                Hair of the dog should cure your problems...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Ooooh bonus, timesheet has been approved even though approver is on leave for the next two weeks
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The permies have all gone for lunch in town (such as it is). They never invite the contractors; though, looking at us, I can see their point

Comment

Working...
                      X