• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I will see your A14 and raise you the M60
    I will see your M60 and raise you... The Dog (tw) lying across the stairs making it difficult to go up or down them.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

After all the excitement of the dentist, I'm off to the doctor's in a bit too

Just a medication review, which annoys me every six months. They used to just waive them on the nurse's say-so if I went in to book an appointment for it in person, but that doesn't happen with online booking, and I can't just pop in in the middle of the afternoon when I'm working

Comment

I will see your A14 and raise you the M60
        Only you are stupid enough to do all of it (well M62 to M62) on a daily basis...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Suppose to have a telephone call, but was a no show, am I allowed to bitch and moan on LinkedIn like pimps do when they have their time "wasted"?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I will see your M60 and raise you... The Dog (tw) lying across the stairs making it difficult to go up or down them.
            something something tury....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Only you are stupid enough to do all of it (well M62 to M62) on a daily basis...
              To be fair 4 out of 5 days it takes between 1 hr 15 and 1 hr 30 mins which I can live with, its the occasional 3 hour journey that pisses me off

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Suppose to have a telephone call, but was a no show, am I allowed to bitch and moan on LinkedIn like pimps do when they have their time "wasted"?
                Just got a call 45 mins after the scheduled start time, all sorts of bollocks on the line, the type you say before unmuting a spider phone on a conference call, told him he missed his slot and to speak to the pimp.

No way would I have done that without an offer already on the table, again lets hope it doesn't fall through

Comment

At the doctor's

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    At the doctor's

Comment

Home again

Comment

Working...
                      X