• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Actually, it's not bleeding - it's a big red clot, glistening because it's damp

The surrounding skin is returning to a normal colour quite quickly now the air's getting to it
    The white is caused by Maceration of the skin. It's the result of excess moisture building up underneath the dressing. As it dries out it returns to normal.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

D'oh!

If you spend ages creating the worlds most complicated change request, don't leave it in draft while wondering why its not been progressed!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          D'oh!

If you spend ages creating the worlds most complicated change request, don't leave it in draft while wondering why its not been progressed!
          You did well! I usually type it all up then delete before saving.

I never make the same mistake twice. I make it several times just to be sure.

Comment

Morning all

This morning's sunshine has been replaced by that wet stuff wot falls from the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              The white is caused by Maceration of the skin. It's the result of excess moisture building up underneath the dressing. As it dries out it returns to normal.
              Yum!

Comment

Phone is going crazy this morning!

Interviewed for a role in Leeds last week, heard nothing so wrote off, got a call this morning saying I was a close second and they are trying to see if they can hire two people.

Called about a gig with IBM, they were worried the rate was low but seeing as 2 days at home and 3 on site (I can choose which IBM office) and given I live next to one I think it's a no brainier to apply at least.

Phone interview for SSE in Havant later, good rate, but would have to stay away

Comment

Chicken roll for lunch, with the remains of Sunday's dinner

Comment

trip to sainsburys to get lunch. Discovered when I got there that the reason for using my backpack today was to transport the 7 pack of crisps I bought yesterday into clientco.

Will have to do it tomorrow as they are currently in a cabinet in the kitchen...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just had a phone call from CF re a job at somewhere half a mile or so away (which isn't mentioned on my CV) and that I lasted 2 whole weeks at 11 years ago.

I'm not sure he realised how much of an I am.

Even they can't be that desperate.

Comment

Working...
                      X