• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Bit cloudy out, but lots of gaps for the sun to head towards

I'm in the breakfast buffet, and may be some time

Comment

In the office, already <---- but thinking of the
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Very close this morning.

<phew wot a humid day>

Comment

Just had the double whammy of a jet taking off from City Airport past my window at the same time as a DLR train came by

Comment

About time to head over the road to Excel for free coffee and whatever else Amazon provides for breakfast.

Thinking about it, I could go over there, sign in and get my pass, grab the breakfast, and bring it back to my room

Comment

Morning all

Very simpsonesque this morning. I got off the train earlier than usual so I had time to both procure and devour a cheese and bacon croissant. To top it off it was a fresh one so the cheese hadn't resolidified.

Heading home John Denver style today. TFIT!

Comment

Waiting for plumber to come and take away an old fireplace (to be re-installed in flooded out rental place, which has been cleared out and replastered).

Rainbows aplenty. Sunshine and drizzle. As it's sports day at the school, I would expect the drizzle to turn rapidly to a murrain circa 1pm.

Comment

And that's why big corporations shouldn't try and be down with the kids.

Microsoft's cringey 'Hey bae <3' recruiter email translated by El Reg

This week, Microsoft tried to connect with college-age kids, and it did not go over particularly well.

An after-party invite sent out to interns in San Francisco tried its best to be cool, like fresh straight from the fridge daddy-o cool. The end result was predictable.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X