• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rain has caught up with me

Still, it's Wednesday afternoon, so it's downhill from here

Comment

Just been given the existing test plan for this project.....

It's many things (a waste of electrons would be one description) but a test plan is definitely not one of them...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And the Mighty Ban Hammer descends once again, to be followed by the Mighty Ban Hammer slight amelioration.

Comment

and off to sunny Germany in a weeks time. To talk about migrating CRM & ERP, should be fun. Apparently I'm doing most of the work. Poor sods.

At least I'll get call in some of the beers my German colleagues owe me.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Byeeeee

I'm hoping the murrain of beasts has passed over a little so my stagger down the hill isn't overly damp.

Comment

Rather depressingly I have just researched all the British car manufacturers to see who is still British owned. It's becoming a shorter list.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

At the hotel. I feel somehow impelled to unpack the few bits I've brought with me, even though I'll be checking out in about fourteen hours and I could just leave them in the bag to be taken out when needed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  At the hotel. I feel somehow impelled to unpack the few bits I've brought with me, even though I'll be checking out in about fourteen hours and I could just leave them in the bag to be taken out when needed
                  You were brought up correctly.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I wasn't.

It all stays in the bag until I wear it.

When it got taken off it got hung up.

And all thrown back in the bag to go home.

Sun's out.

Vaguely Simpsonesque at times.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      You were brought up correctly.
                      That must be it

Comment

Working...
                      X