• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is it time for 290k drivel yet?
    Nope, you have to wait until after the Pali.

Come on you wrote those rules so you have to stick to them
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Unlike yesterday morn, there was no blue jay present on the garden wall, and the rain it falls in torrents.

One big black cat and one small black & white cat complained vigorously about the weather, about which I can do little.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Quite bright out, though there seems to be some kind of incipient murk heading in from the west
        It's a good deal less than incipient here.

Comment

Morning all

Hints of blue hiding behind the grey.

Comment

Morning all.

Another day in paradise.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all damp dog walk earlier. The Wife (tm) is off to Henley today. Just me and The Dog (tw) at home tonight.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning from the bench

A cauldron of chili has been set to bubble away using up some dried beans I had laying around. Soaked em overnight and they're now considerably larger than i'd anticipated, hence the cauldron

Since it's wednesday that means my volunteer classroom assistant hat needs to be dusted off this pm for some reading/maths stuff with 9 year olds followed by a random lesson with the 6 year olds. Last week it was ICT which involved loggng on to a laptop, inserting some clipart into a word doc and printing it off. Poor kids had been buggering about with the trackpad mouse with integrated buttons for ages before I got there - the magic combination of 'tab' and 'enter' saw a significant uptick in progress.

Comment

The rain has arrived

Comment

And it's brought some wind with it too

Comment

But not in the lentil sense

Comment

Working...
                      X