• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Two years ago today that doodab died
    Can't really like or thank you for that.

It seems one of my daughter's BFF dad has inoperable prostate cancer....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I used to play the trombone - well, I tried to, but I was rubbish
      Give it another go!

Comment

Gosh. On the plus side, at least he hasn't had to endure the referendum bollox.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Gosh. On the plus side, at least he hasn't had to endure the referendum bollox.
          Least its over tomorrow. We only have the recriminations to follow...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Absent Friends & all that.

Comment

I've been much less depressed since I stopped listening to the news on R4, the "comedian" Eddie Mair on "PM", and the Today Programme.

Strangely, everything seems much brighter all of a sudden.

The only downside is the return of "I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue" this coming Sunday.

Comment

This afternoon's pic programming epic seems to have come to a conclusion.

would have been rather better had the illustrious Esteemed Customer turned up a bit more than an hour and a quarter before hand-in time of 16:00.

Comment

I even managed to confuse myself with it, so feck nose what the customer thought.

Comment

In my defence, it must be said that I wasn't expecting to be instructing on pic assembler this afternoon.

It came as a bit of a shock.

Comment

Byeeeee

Must remember to pick some raspberries this evening before the birds eat them all.

Comment

Working...
                      X