• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father's Day present (from The Dog (tm) and the chickens) - a selfie stick. Before you all go "oh no, they are crap", when we were on safari last year, one of our drivers had been given one by his girlfriend. He used it to take photos from ground level by hanging it over the side of the game drive vehicle.
    Can't wait to try it in September.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Really?

That must be a new definition of the word "nice" that I've never previously encountered, since it's grey, wet, drizzly & depressing here at the moment.

Morning all

The leg of lamb is in the oven roasting away, the ZeitRicePud(tm) is in the oven cooking away.

The ZeitLentilSoup(tm) is on the hob gently simmering away.

This last as I decided that the carrots wouldn't last much longer since they were getting a bit furry.

I don't much like furry carrots.

And the broccoli had a little snail therein, which I was forced to despatch since we don't want any more cross bred snails if we can help it.

I apologised afterwards.

It seemed like quite a nice little snail..
      Yes, blue sky with little cloud, ball of yellow glowing...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Father's Day present (from The Dog (tm) and the chickens) - a selfie stick. Before you all go "oh no, they are crap", when we were on safari last year, one of our drivers had been given one by his girlfriend. He used it to take photos from ground level by hanging it over the side of the game drive vehicle.
        Can't wait to try it in September.
        so that's your excuse for taking upskirt photos ?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Leg of lamb roasted, roasties roasted, now consumed.

It was pretty good, though I have done better.

The ZeitRicePud(tm) was as solid as the proverbial rock so I garnished it with half to 2/3rds of a bramley apple duly stewed.

The remaining 1/3rd of the bramley was brown & disgusting so I binned it.

Comment

The weather is still as grim as a grim thing, possibly even more drizzly than earlier.

Couldn't see across the valley for most of the morning.

Comment

One house has been vacced, and once I've been shopping I'll vac the other one.

I'm sure if you use this Vax thing enough you end up with just the backing to the carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                The weather is still as grim as a grim thing, possibly even more drizzly than earlier.

Couldn't see across the valley for most of the morning.
                You've got the weather we had yesterday.

Yours came from Ireland.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Car washed, bins emptied, gardening done.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Bit on the grey side here, but mild and dry

I daresay it'll get worse later

Comment

Afternoon all.

Bike ridden.

Lunch Consumed.

Leg of pork in the oven for dinner.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X