• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    That's logically inaccurate. They have considered it (already) and ruled it out.
    Indeed you are right. I was reporting the story second hand. Having verified it myself, the website says

"To be clear, any suggestions of Standy McStandface will be duly considered and then immediately rejected!"

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Indeed you are right. I was reporting the story second hand. Having verified it myself, the website says

"To be clear, any suggestions of Standy McStandface will be duly considered and then immediately rejected!"
      At least they're giving it due consideration

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I don't understand it's the start of June and it's as dark October.
        I've just had to take the first antihistamine tablet for 20 years.

Can't decide if it's terminal hayfever (a bit early) or if I've got a lurgie.

Comment

Since the itching has stopped whilst the streaming nose has remained, I guess it's a combination of the two.

Night all

This brand of tablet seems less hypnotic than they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Being that it's Reading how about Booky McBookface or Library McLibraryFace...

I would also say Footy McFootballFace but I don't think reading are that good at that
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Given that London Irish play there it could be Rugby McRugbyFace
              Join IPSE

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Spotted Lucy Mecklenburgh on the drive home from work tonight, she's training for a TV show called "Tour de Celeb" if the cars in front and behind her were to be believed.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Spotted Lucy Mecklenburgh on the drive home from work tonight, she's training for a TV show called "Tour de Celeb" if the cars in front and behind her were to be believed.
                    Who?
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Another chilly, grey start

The trees are waving their arms about a bit too.

Comment

Working...
                      X