• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Oh dear... Sad... Reality TV does not make "Stars"...
    Well they are stars to one of the flat mates in my weekday digs.

Then again he's 22 and thick as pigtulip
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Unclean! Unclean! Unclean! Alms for the poor sick GAL!

Comment

Wonderful Simpsonesque sky at the moment.

Can't see the other side of the channel though, due to the haze.

Comment

Morning all

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Afternoon all

Phew wot a scorcher!

The people with way too much time on their hands are outraged again. Someone was flying a drone around the village yesterday lunchtime and the area identified as the origin is remarkably close to my house. Rest assured that it wasn't me and I didn't see it so I've no idea how they made this leap.

This is in addition to people flying "up to FOUR kites" at an altitude deemed dangerous by people who sit in their gardens all day.

Right, I'm off drone shopping on Amazon.
          Update: Apparently the kites were flying at about 300m and attached to a winch (with 600m of cable). So well above the 60m Civil Aviation Authority limit.

So the whole drone privacy thing is on the back burner until these renegade kite flyers have been dealt with.

Comment

Comment

Just been crabbing at Conwy. As usual my daughter won. 3 crabs. No-one else got any.

Nice to do something that all 3 children actually enjoyed for once.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Unclean! Unclean! Unclean! Alms for the poor sick GAL!
                I hope its not bunkitis?

Comment

Gosh.

The PicKit 2 and the PicKit 3 I bought off ebay turned up yesterday.

Comment

And they appear to function equally as well as the others I have here in the lab.

Comment

Which is pretty good.

I may purchase a couple of the Chinese replica PicKit 2s shortly to see what they're like.

They'er only £6 or so each.

Comment

Working...
                      X