• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Dissidents. Off to Chelsea Flower Show. If I see any Sloanes, or red trousers, or any talk of "Gap Yaar", I'll head for the carnivorous plants 🔥
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Probate has been granted on ZeitPater's estate.

So it's nearly time to tell Barclays to give me the fecking money.

Comment

Congratulations to the newly elevated WTFH.

I for one welcome our new fox overlords.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit of haze very high up, but despite that it's a sunny one out there

Tonight sees the first of two Kasabian gigs at the football company. I wonder if the sound will travel as well as it did the other year when they played in the park a mile or two further away.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens

Bit of haze very high up, but despite that it's a sunny one out there

Tonight sees the first of two Kasabian gigs at the football company. I wonder if the sound will travel as well as it did the other year when they played in the park a mile or two further away.
              Just been to a craft fair and cleared out the tombola. (10 tickets left, 8 prizes so hardly surprising).

Anyone want a Nokia Bluetooth GPS device LD-4W? The rest will just be used at the next church fairs we go to...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Congratulations to the newly elevated WTFH.

I for one welcome our new fox overlords.
                Bollox. Its us against them.

Comment

Vaguely sunny.

1st & 2nd runs of washing done.

Jeans in now.

Sheets go in at 16:00ish.

A lizard's work is never done.

Comment

Been shopping - to the Amazon Locker to pick up a book, then down to Sainsbury's. It was dreadful in there, and reminded me of why I avoid going shopping on Saturday afternoon

Going to the locker entailed driving past the football place, so I did that first as I wasn't sure what time the road will be closed for tonight's Kasabian gig. Judging by the many "no stopping" cones and crush barriers, the powers that be are ready for the occasion, and for its repetition tomorrow. I expect the helicopter will be buzzing around for much of the evening, probably so the pilot can get a good view of the band

Comment

Anyway, now rewarding myself with a sausage cob - though neither the cob nor the sausages are actually from the shopping. I'm trying to thin out the several packs of sausages that have taken up residence in the freezer, so it's sausages galore for the next few days

Comment

Working...
                      X