• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    They were! CovBaby is just enjoying one after his afternoon nap.
    I've just had my afternoon nap too. No-one saved me a sausage though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I've just had my afternoon nap too. No-one saved me a sausage though.
      bummer.

Comment

After a morning and afternoon of Simpsonesque skies, it's got very dark.

Not looking too good to the west.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Looks like it's hanging around near Pen-y-cae at the moment: https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=...d=2;dl=2;dc=0;
          No sign of electrickery according to that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            After a morning and afternoon of Simpsonesque skies, it's got very dark.

Not looking too good to the west.
            Opposite way round here- after being overcast, it's now gone all Simpsons

Comment

Had a fry-up while listening to the first half of the first part of Radio 4's new adaptation of John Wyndham's The Kraken Wakes.

It's pretty good - an updated modern setting, meaning references to things like Twitter and what have you, but done in an unobtrusive way while sticking closely to the original story

And our protagonists/narrators, who worked for a fictitious commercial broadcaster called the EBC in the novel, are squarely back at the BBC where they belong

Comment

Watching Last whites in EastEnders

Being from South London they all sound common.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Been through several boxes extracting books and whatever else had found its way into them. There are now three large and one medium box emptied and awaiting further instructions

More importantly, I found my box set of The Sweeney

Comment

Leave it out, guv'nor.

I've never liked John Wyndham much.

But that's wot makes horse races, I suppose.

I'll give the 2nd ep of Wallender a try since I assume it's back in Sweden where it should be for this ep.

Comment

I also found my Dr. Dobb's Journal CD-ROM containing all issues from January 1988 to December 2001. Made a backup of that straight away - you never know when it'll come in handy

Comment

Working...
                      X