• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

My phone app isn't working.

I actually have to use a computer to log on this forum.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

The pimp manager from yesterday has just come back to me. Instead of the expected "thanks but no thanks" he admitted he'd made a mistake with the stuff about debt transfer. The upshot is that we might be back on after all!

Why can't these things ever be straightforward?

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post

I fancy a cuppa. Anyone got some biccies?
        That sounds like an excellent idea. Woke up with a sore throat - not sure if it's the air con in the office and car of if I'm coming down with something.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Morning all

The pimp manager from yesterday has just come back to me. Instead of the expected "thanks but no thanks" he admitted he'd made a mistake with the stuff about debt transfer. The upshot is that we might be back on after all!

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Morning all

They never are!

I could be out of a gig at the end of the month.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Flurry of emails through this morning about potential gigs, turns out 20 emails only relate to two gigs, one for DWP in Blackpool and the other for a bank nearer home who knocked me back last year when I interviewed for them, gonna go again and hope they have forgot why they knocked me back last year as I certainly remember why they did and have boned up on NFR's in the meantime.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

I could be out of a gig at the end of the month.
                In the quiet words of the virgin mary. ... Come Again?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Flurry of emails through this morning about potential gigs, turns out 20 emails only relate to two gigs, one for DWP in Blackpool and the other for a bank nearer home who knocked me back last year when I interviewed for them, gonna go again and hope they have forgot why they knocked me back last year as I certainly remember why they did and have boned up on NFR's in the meantime.
                  I'm currently working with someone who canned me spectacularly in an interview a few years back. I think it may have been down to the fact I worked with her elsewhere and she got unceremoniously kicked out of the role she was in. She's currently pretending she doesn't know me, but is decidedly frosty with me.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Blackpool - that's far too close for comfort... I travel to Lytham to do my weekday supermarket shopping
                    Last edited by eek; 10 June 2016, 11:14.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Also love when you get asked if you have got plenty of work on when the project is on hold.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X