• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ms#5 on exam study leave which means the alarm is set 45 minutes later. Over five days, that's over 3.5 hours extra kip!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

ms#5 on exam study leave which means the alarm is set 45 minutes later. Over five days, that's over 3.5 hours extra kip!
      HUGE win!

Comment

Morning on early train
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

test please delete

Morning all
          Due to no voice, bad cough and general unwellness, I'm WFH today
          Last edited by WTFH; 24 May 2016, 07:15.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I write my Selenium scripts in Python. No JavaScript required, and certainly not in the browser, though if you want you can use node.js or anything else for which bindings are available. It uses WebDriver to control the browser; it's intended for automated UI testing, but you can also use it to automate repetitive tasks. My functional tests for Django apps run through launching Firefox over and over again, going to different pages, clicking on UI elements and examining the state of the DOM afterwards, filling in forms both correctly and incorrectly and checking what happened as a result, and so forth.

It sounds like it would be ideal for what you described - you could visit the first of the things while it recorded your actions, then give it the list of the remaining 499 URLs to test and set it loose
              It's sad that I don't understand any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The drive back today started on a nice, sunny afternoon - I put my sunglasses on in anticipation of sunshine as I headed west.
                Driving east in the morning & west in the evening.

Lovely.

When I worked in Bryn Mawr, I could watch sunrise 4 times and sunset 4 times, depending on the time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Don't worry. I understand it but don't have admin access to my machine so can't implement any of it. Even if it worked 100% with Dynamics CRM (and the combination is as flaky as hell so it doesn't really).
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

All a bit here. Brolly is on standby alert.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      It's not as exciting as it sounds

Comment

Working...
                      X