• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Dinner preparation is largely concluded: the casserole is in the oven, and the chips have been boiled. I also undertook the mildly arduous task of cleaning the deep fat fryer

It wasn't too bad, actually, as I gave it a very thorough deep clean last time, disassembling the lid to clean its innards and so forth.

Anyway, it's done, so I anticipate beautiful golden chips later
    Thai noodles purchased and now consumed
    Join IPSE

Comment

Full now

And there are two more portions of chicken casserole to go in the freezer, which I will be inordinately grateful for some time in the next few weeks

Comment

Just back from our local Turkish restaurant. If I said the bill was slightly wrong it would be an understatement but no corrections allowed...

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tummy now full of takeaway curry. Feeling mellow.

Nn all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Beautiful morning here. Off out for the club ride in a bit. Almost tempted to go with short sleeves today.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all nice day here, dog walk completed, been wide awake since about 5am.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Lovely Simpsonesque type sky.

Not currently precipitating.

Comment

That didn't last long.

Murrain of beasts has returned with vigour, can no longer see the other side of the valley.

There's tidy then.

Comment

And now, and with sparks & a burning smell, the Vax Vacuum Cleaner has just blown up.

it's lasted quite a long time, probly 10 years.

Not bad for £70.

Comment

Working...
                      X