• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK calendar says it's doodab's birthday today. RIP doodab.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Morning all

Today's flights home should be fun given the news and a French ATC strike planned.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Yeah, they did at 20%. I'm assuming this is 40% tax due after taking dividends to the 40% threshold.

It's only about £400 plus whatever interest is due. Plus whatever fine is deemed appropriate. Plus hoping it's not an excuse to rake over everything else now I'm on their radar...
        Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Update - no fine to be applied. Just the amount owed, plus interest.

<goes away to sit nervously whilst thinking i'm on a naughty list somewhere in Hectors hollowed out volcano headquarters>
        Further update - request for payment received in this morning's post. The interest added is just over £25. Lets hope that's the end of thier interest in my affairs....

Comment

The people with too much time on their hands where I live have decided to shift their focus away from a jubilee type event and have now decided that what the village needs is a road safety team.

There will also be a quiz (inc fish & chip supper) in the old school hall to raise money for the parish church, if anyone's interested?

No one?

Comment

Result - I won the "TfL fitbit" for my circle line walk - didn't even know there was a draw!
            Mr ms's birthday present sorted

(I don't know what model fitbit - it seemed churlish to ask)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Result - I won the "TfL fitbit" for my circle line walk - didn't even know there was a draw!
              Mr ms's birthday present sorted

(I don't know what model fitbit - it seemed churlish to ask)
              Fitbit charge hr
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Today's flights home should be fun given the news and a French ATC strike planned.

Interesting times

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  CUK calendar says it's doodab's birthday today. RIP doodab.
                  Happy birthday doodab, wherever you may be!

Comment

The people with too much time on their hands where I live have decided to shift their focus away from a jubilee type event and have now decided that what the village needs is a road safety team.

There will also be a quiz (inc fish & chip supper) in the old school hall to raise money for the parish church, if anyone's interested?

No one?
                    The Stasi Neighbourhood Watch lot round my way are getting a bit excited about HM's birthday stuff, though I suspect they're mainly hoping to use it as an excuse to get grants off the council. There's talk of hanging baskets

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      The Stasi Neighbourhood Watch lot round my way are getting a bit excited about HM's birthday stuff, though I suspect they're mainly hoping to use it as an excuse to get grants off the council. There's talk of hanging baskets
                      We don't have an official Neighbourhood Watch, ours is more gossip and rumour based. In completely unrelated news the local WI have just had one of their "evenings"

Comment

Working...
                      X