• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZeitBoredNow(tm).

But at least I got a few free sandwiches from the seminar earlier.

There weren't any with sea urchin in, coz I looked.

Comment

Homemade Cinder Toffee cooling in the kitchen.

Now to find some chocolate to dip it in and turn it into home made Crunchie.

Nom
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Nearly time of offbugger down the hill.

Got gate fever now.

Comment

In an attempt to improve the discomfort in the ZeitNeck and shoulders, I've now stuck the monitor on a pile of books, having read some fatuous chiropractick site on the interweb thingie.

I may have to get a usb kb and mouse for the ZeitNetBook, since said site reckons that use of such is a cause of neck & shoulder discomfort.

Comment

I shall attempt some of the less ridiculous exercises they suggest this evening.

I'll probably be completely crippled by tomorrow.

Byeeeeee

Comment

Home!

The drive back was a bit of a bugger, due to an accident which has apparently closed two lanes of the M1 northbound just south of here. Seeing the advertised delays of over an hour on the overhead signs, I turned off the A14 on to the A6 after Kettering. Turns out there's temporary lights at some roadworks on there, causing delays of their own

Also, as I hit the rush hour at the other end, I was running quite late anyway. Two hours it took in the end. I shall have to remind myself of this when trying to get up in the morning - if I leave ClientCo between four and half four, I potentially save more than half an hour on the journey back

Comment

You know you are old when you book tickets for a concert.

Then discover its their 30th Anniversary tour...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  You know you are old when you book tickets for a concert.

Then discover its their 30th Anniversary tour...
                  Give it another few years and you can't book tickets because they've all started dying

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Give it another few years and you can't book tickets because they've all started dying
                    It's only the Wonderstuff. At least this time I won't call Miles a C*** while he's stood behind me. In his hay day he was though...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Didn't get my work finished. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X