• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all 4.42am and I'm awake
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Mmmmm, pie.

Comment

Ribeye steak for dinner

Feeling replete now, though I'm probably getting those pounds I'd lost back this very moment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all 4.42am and I'm awake
          Well, it is the land of the rising sun - it's only polite to be awake for it

Comment

Watched an episode of James Martin's american cooking show earlier.

Chocolate Brownie, with homemade Raspberry Marshmallow and Salted Caramel Ice-cream.

I can feel my Pancreas wincing just at the thought of it.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Worplesdon Golf Club. Friendly match won 5-1. Beautiful trees.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Sleep well!
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I suspect that if I don't stop doing things like this, 15st. beckons.
                    far in the rear view mirror since I was 12 years old.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

cycled in today. sun & ducks. Then Daddy Day care found me cuddled up reading fairy tales

My new boss & I have a 121 tomorrow. should be fun. Bosses Boss is leaving he told me today. Everything is going to sleep for 3 - 6 months while they get another grown up. Lets hope I don't sound too excited.

They are going to ask me about development plans, I suppose I shouldn't talk about the pension...
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X