• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gran has died, thankfully in her sleep
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Went out to fill the car up and get it washed.

3 garages didn't have working car washes and the queue at the Polish polish place was massive.

Filthy car, but at least the tank's full.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Keep getting approached by the Joint Venture that is being spun off from ClientCo and the service we are working on being transferred to, rate is a good £120 a day more than I am on at the moment, but in an even worse location (Stoke rather than Warrington) so that put me off as it would mean having to stay away.

I am involved in the transition away and with every meeting that I sit in on with the NewCo the figure in my head that I would be willing to take on the role at NewCo goes up and up, at the moment its about £1200 a day, dress rehersal in 9 days time and infrastructre is not in place, go live in 26 days and testing not even started
        £120 plus expenses due to the need to stay away?

I thought you had adopted my philosophy of just in it for the entertainment, in which case it would be a goer...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

£120 plus expenses due to the need to stay away?

I thought you had adopted my philosophy of just in it for the entertainment, in which case it would be a goer...
            This is way to much entertainment, gives new meaning to panic management
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My Condolences.

Comment

Comment

This agent is proving to be a slippery customer, as they so often do

No response from the mobile number on LinkedIn. Gave him plenty of time to eat his lunch, and phoned his office. I notice they don't include the office phone number on JobServe, either on roles or on their advertiser page. I had to dig it out from their website. Naturally, he's "on another call; can I get him to call you back" so I don't suppose I'll hear anything

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    This is way to much entertainment, gives new meaning to panic management
                    But think of the additional long term entertainment value. Treat it as a sequel to a successful first attempt.

Comment

Sorry to hear eek.

Comment

Working...
                      X