• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning - makerfaire is strangely less interesting this year
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Rained overnight but now it's just a bit overcast

The hardware shop is open. Whether or not it opens on any given Sunday seems unpredictable

Comment

just put up a basketball hoop with Miss V2.

off to put some walls on the en suite..

busy, busy
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Meanwhile, in Liverpool, the old tower blocks in Seaforth were to be demolished this morning.

After a loud explosion, the flats just stood there. Didn't even lean a little

Rumour has it the people who live nearby will have to be put up in hotels while the powers that be try to work out what went wrong

Seaforth tower blocks demolition: live updates as iconic flats are torn down - Liverpool Echo

Last edited by NickFitz; 24 April 2016, 12:18.

Comment

They've got one of them down now

Comment

Well there's the Sunday afternoon shop done & dusted.

Mostly in Tesco, with a bit here & there in Morrisons.

I see Lidl(tm) are selling an inverter petrol generator as of tomorrow morning.

Might be worth a look, says the lizard who already has two petrol generators in the shed.

Comment

I suppose I'd better run the vac over the few bits of floor I can see next door.

Which shouldn't take long.

Comment

Popped over to the shop for some bread. It seemed quite busy out there, pedestrianwise; then I realised many of them were wearing blue shirts, on their way to the association football.

Which reminds me, some scientists have put a seismograph in a school not far from the stadium, and it spikes every time a home goal is scored

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Popped over to the shop for some bread. It seemed quite busy out there, pedestrianwise; then I realised many of them were wearing blue shirts, on their way to the association football.

Which reminds me, some scientists have put a seismograph in a school not far from the stadium, and it spikes every time a home goal is scored
                      Your rugby fans are in our city watching their team against some French side at the City Ground. Might make things a little more quiet down your way I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X