• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Greetings from somewhere near the top of the Walkie Talkie building. I can see the pub from here. And a whole bunch of of other tulip

Clearly, the vanity of ClientCo's grown ups knows no bounds.
    My brother works for a law firm in there sometimes - some kind of part-time consultancy thing while he's doing his PhD. Say hello if you see him in the lift

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So what is for dinner?

Are you sure it was not Glen Close doing a fatal attraction on you?
      Done the Rabbit Pie joke, didn't go down well
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Done the Rabbit Pie joke, didn't go down well
        Nice family night in watching Watership Down tonight then?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Is that the terrace? Being trying to get up there but the available times never match when I can be in London
          Might be, it's my first time here. I took a picture of tower bridge out of the window

There looked to be some sort of a thingy round the back when I popped out for lunch. Obviously not going to be nipping in there én route home if it's a booking place! Think i'll head to St Pancras bar instead.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            My brother works for a law firm in there sometimes - some kind of part-time consultancy thing while he's doing his PhD. Say hello if you see him in the lift
            No chance, they've got bbc news channel tv's in them lifts. I might miss summat important by gossiping

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Someone reads my posts
              I find that very hard to believe.

Comment

In other news bought a new laptop yesterday as I have run out of storage, you can't expand Macs and I need a Windows machine for something I'm working on.

My dell outlet skills haven't gone rusty after 6 years. New dimension 7510 laptop with top of range processor, graphics card and ssd for £1270 inc vat. Retail is supposedly £3100 (as if). That will do for this project
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  I find that very hard to believe.
                  What did he say?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I went to call MrsBP. The office I use overlooks the 9th floor of another wing of the building.

2 seagulls started have sex.

Earlier this year there were 3 fledgling seagulls.

I suppose on the 9th floor they are safe from cats.

Comment

Byeeeee

I've decided to weed out the msds mountain by throwing away crap we haven't touched in 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X