• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    In other news, both my ebay buyers have left +ve feedback, so I will now consider the proceeds 'safe'. I was convinced they would have a WTF moment when they saw the tat they'd parted with their hard earned for.
    That reminds me. MrsBP took some of her mother's jewellery for sale in Chester. A £3000 piece. There is a crystal - which got water in it. Presumably her mother wore it in the shower!
    MrsBP now trying to dry it out. If not its scrap value only - or sell it on ebay.....

Comment

I had a phone call from slogger from the MS thread. Always good to chat to fellow contractors.

Comment

Free lunch today! I used my eat rewards card.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Hmm. Bad news about the Super Monkey Car. It's pretty much rotted away underneath the left side

Jason reckons it's definitely on its last legs, or wheels. As he puts it: if something were to run into it, he can't even predict how it would respond, but it wouldn't be good; probably not even survivable.

I'm having a think about it for now, but maybe it's time to let it go
          <--- Manly. Car Related.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Now this is the kind of garden I can get on with

xkcd: Garden

xkcd: Garden to grow your own
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mumbai holiday today. Glasgow dude on holiday - as is the Tokyo person.

I had to do some w*rk.

At least I showed them how it is done.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                xkcd: Garden

xkcd: Garden to grow your own
                I prefer my special tomato plants.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Mumbai holiday today. Glasgow dude on holiday - as is the Tokyo person.

I had to do some w*rk.

At least I showed them how it is done.
                  Perfect timing with that renewal coming up
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Greetings from somewhere near the top of the Walkie Talkie building. I can see the pub from here. And a whole bunch of of other tulip

Clearly, the vanity of ClientCo's grown ups knows no bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Greetings from somewhere near the top of the Walkie Talkie building. I can see the pub from here. And a whole bunch of of other tulip

Clearly, the vanity of ClientCo's grown ups knows no bounds.
                      Is that the terrace? Being trying to get up there but the available times never match when I can be in London
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X