• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

In Pisa on way to Firenze
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Exercise done - instructor evil
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon. Bit of shopping done.

Lamb for tomorrow.

Yum.

Pukka pie festering in the oven. 15 mins to wait.

Potato baking in microwave.

Well it's hissing a lot.

Comment

Yum.

Living the dream, living the dream.

Comment

Shouted at a MAMIL for not signalling. I'm not a mind reader therefore don't know if you are going to turn left. Oddly the 2 female cyclists wearing normal clothes I encountered afterwards signalled....

Popped into Clas Ohlson and brought more things than I went in for.

Then went to supermarket. Today it's full of cretins dragging their poor kids around.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Shouted at a MAMIL for not signalling. I'm not a mind reader therefore don't know if you are going to turn left. Oddly the 2 female cyclists wearing normal clothes I encountered afterwards signalled....

Popped into Clas Ohlson and brought more things than I went in for.

Then went to supermarket. Today it's full of cretins dragging their poor kids around.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

It rained overnight, but that's long gone and it's looking all Simpsons again out there

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Afternoon. Bit of shopping done.

Lamb for tomorrow.

Yum.

Pukka pie festering in the oven. 15 mins to wait.

Potato baking in microwave.

Well it's hissing a lot.
                    Mmm… "Pukka Pies… don't compromise." "A full filling experience." Etc.

Comment

Royal Cape Yacht Club for lunch. Beers, blondes and boats... What's not to like?

Fly back to Blighty tomorrow after sojourn in the sun (Singapore, Sydney, Slaapstad *).

* Cape Town
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X