• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Drove home without lights for the first time this winter. Spring is on its way!

Spring arrives on Sunday, at 4:30 in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Spring arrives on Sunday, at 4:30 in the morning
      It's already here....

Well depends on the Spring you want...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all
          Evening
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            It's already here....

Well depends on the Spring you want...
            I work on the principle that the season begins at the appropriate solstice or equinox

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all
                Natto for breakfast?

Comment

Cod and chips, with beans, for tea. Not from the chippy though. Sainsbury's frozen battered cod fillets, probably actually made by Birds Eye or someone and put in a different box. They're supposed to be cooked in the oven.

They didn't seem that large when I opened the box, so I had two. Then the oven, though it had clearly cooked them, didn't seem to be producing the desired browning of the batter; so I finished them off in a frying pan.

I think one-and-a-half would have been enough. But there's only two left now, and it's the kind of thing that I only think of buying once a year or even less often, so I'll probably end up leaving them in the freezer for ages and having them for lunch some time.

But they were nice enough to have as a change from the normal routine

Comment

Busy outside as the soccer fans head home. Bit odd doing it on a Monday evening, isn't it? When I was a kid it was always Saturday afternoon and Wednesday evening. Though of course lots of footballers had real jobs as well in those days.

Comment

Morning
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X