• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They reserve money of your card for a couple of days, so just make sure you aren't using an account where you don't leave a large buffer.
    Don't remember them doing that at the faraway Sainsbury's, but I don't suppose I ever checked

Comment

Anyway, shopping done, and I forgot to fill up

I'd only fit about 20 litres in there anyway, meaning there's a good chance that if I go back just to fill up, it'll cost more in travelling and general inconvenience than I'll save. So I probably won't bother

Comment

WNFS.

Comment

The pic programming class is going swimmingly well for some and is very hard work for others.

Comment

And for yet others it's seemingly impossible.

Maybe I'm not teaching it right.

Comment

It doesn't help that I'm not feeling at my best after last night's lack of sleep & imminent throwing up sensation.

Ho hum.

Comment

Byeeeee

Dunno what to have for tea tonight.

I don't feel like cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Byeeeee

Dunno what to have for tea tonight.

I don't feel like cooking.
                  To the chip shop with you

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    And for yet others it's seemingly impossible.

Maybe I'm not teaching it right.

Some people just won't get it....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Drove home without lights for the first time this winter. Spring is on its way!

Comment

Working...
                      X